This page contains all publicly accessible forms and documents for use at YNiC. YNiC users can find internal forms at https://www.ynic.york.ac.uk/docs/forms
- YNiC Registration and General Consent form. Every participant must have completed one of these.
Session consent forms
Note: It should generally not be necessary to download these forms. If participant details are given to YNiC in advance (via the booking system), personalised forms will be prepared in advance of the scan.
- MRI Session form
- MRI Session form
- MEG Session form
- TMS Session form
User Registration Forms
- This form is to be filled out and signed by all users and investigators in order to receive a login account for the YNiC IT systems.
Ethical and Governance
Project Proposal Form (DOC)
- Project Proposal Form to be completed by all applicants
- Application form for the YNiC REC
REC Guidance (PDF)
- Guidance for completing the YNiC Research Ethics and Governance Form
- Form for use by those who have external Ethical Approval
Running a Project
- Checklist of requirements for data acquisition at YNiC
- This is a draft email containing necessary instructions to prepare participants for a scan. Copy and paste the content between the dashed lines to your email browser, and then replace information within square brackets with your own content. This is not an information sheet for a specific study.
- Introductory document for supervisors
- Form containing details of how the MEG system should be setup for a particular experiment.
- Information leaflet for participants taking part in MEG experiments.
- Form containing details of how the MRI system should be setup for a particular experiment.
- Information leaflet for participants taking part in MRI experiments.
- Form for participants who would like a CD of their Structural MRI scan to be collected by proxy.
- Scan Reimbursement Form for lost scan time or data at YNiC due to technical problems